Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The dress ...

Oh the dress debate ...
I must have spent hours looking through dresses online and watching countless episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress" thinking that I would never find a dress that I liked. I took my mom and my maid of honor out a few times to look for dresses and was overwhelmed by the number of beautiful dresses.
We are a pretty efficient group though and were able to narrow it down easily, but now there are two beautiful dresses that I love and have to make a decision between.

One is long and sexy with a drop waist and a ruffled organza bottom. It's a lot of dress but it is gorgeous and almost everyone that I have shown it to thinks it's THE dress for me.

 

The second is a lovely elegant high low dress with an empire waist and pockets. I really love this dress too. Part of me is leaning a little more towards this dress for a few reasons. I really like that it is short and you can see my shoes. I also think that it fits our wedding a bit more than the big ball gown. We are planning a more casual laid back wedding and this dress just seems like a good fit.

On the other hand ... everyone keeps telling me I'm the bride so I can wear the big dress no matter what everyone else is wearing. What to do, what to do??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment